Monday, June 9, 2008

It's like technology is my overbearing Asian mother who means well, but really is probably better off not saying anything.

Last night, I dreamt that Barack Obama and I were cuddling. It was awesome. Just as he offered to take me out to a nice seafood dinner, my alarm clock went off, rudely awaking me from the middle of what was one of the best dreams I've ever had (right up there with the one I had in junior high where Ashton Kutcher and I made out).

As soon as I fully awoke from my sleepy stupor, I noticed that in addition to a broken heart, I also woke up with severely swollen eyes (which I get occasionally; it's some weird allergic reaction I have to God-knows-what). As soon as I came to terms with the fact that Barack Obama is a married man in real life and that I'd have to go to work and school today looking like Sloth from the Goonies, my iGoogle homepage brings me this:



Thanks, iGoogle's "How To of the Day" gadget. You and my alarm clock probably got together last night to plot how to ruin all my fun today. Let's just hope my printer's not in on it, too; I have to turn in a 10-page paper at 4.

No comments: