Friday, June 15, 2007

School's over. My roommates have moved out. Let's do this shit.

Tonight is the first night in ages that I've actually been completely alone. I'll admit, the first hour of solitude was intensely uncomfortable: having been constantly surrounded (or at least, a room away) from the presence of another for the past nine months, it was almost eerie knowing that my entire building is empty, save one or two semi-strangers a floor below me who also haven't moved out yet.

But now, it's actually kinda nice. For the first time in ages, I've been able to watch infomercials, rap along to dirty hip-hop at maximum volume, pick at final-exam-induced pimples, and play video games all in my underwear, without having to be considerate of others' feelings/interests/eyes.

Getting a place to myself next year is gonna be fuckin siiiick...

No comments: